Date added: 10/07/2014 10 Fun Halloween Snacks
1. Boo Nana Pops from skinnytaste.com!
2. Delicious Pecan-Carmel Spiders from the Food Network.
3. Veggie Skeleton offers some healthy options for your Halloween party from Feeding Frenzy.
4. Check out these spooky green monster zucchini noodles from Inspiralized! These are spooky and healthy!
5. Seakettle has a great idea for spookie hot dogs!
6. This blueberry eyeball punch from the Food Network is delicious and festive.
7. These cheese pops from Cute For Kids is an easy snack that is fun!
8. Eyeball Caprese that is spooky, and healthy, from Evil Mad Scientist.
9. Ready to try this spooky spider? He's actually pretty friendly, and he tastes delicious! Thanks Kitchen Fun.
10. These carrot fingers from the Food Network will make you shriek!